ORACLE NETSITE ERP
The World’s #1 Cloud Business Management Software Suite
Why to consider Netsuite Solution?
With more than 40,000 organizations, NetSuite is 10 times larger than the nearest competitor, meaning 10 times the resources. Comprehensive functionality with industry-specific support for a broad range of industries means NetSuite works the way your business works. Built from the ground up for the cloud, NetSuite lowers costs and reduces hassle for IT. One data model spanning back office financials to customer records to professional services provides complete visibility and simplified integration.
Below are a few advantages which makes NetSuite one of the most favored Cloud ERP Solution:
- One solution for your entire business: NetSuite ERP offers one solution for your entire business which saves you time and energy as well as money. Having one integrated system also means information seamlessly moves throughout your entire company, and employees don’t have to manually input data every time information is sent to a different department.
- Better decision-making: With NetSuite’s real-time dashboards, business managers and executives have better decision-making capabilities. These dashboards are easily customizable, so different individuals can see the statistics most relevant to them.
- Scalability: NetSuite is a scalable solution that can assist growing companies. It allows for the easy addition of both users and modules without any installation. For example, if you want to start using incentive management to track a sales teams or person’s commission, you only need to purchase the application and upload the install codes from NetSuite. That means no consultants and no IT unless additional configuration or enhancements are needed. Another scalable approach that NetSuite offers is the ability to add users during a cyclical business cycle. With traditional on-premises software a company must purchase the highest user license count it might incur at any period. NetSuite allows you to scale up your user count for busy periods and scale down when not needed.
- Anytime anywhere access: NetSuite operates over the internet and can be accessed anywhere through a web browser (or NetSuite’s app). This means it can be used 24/7, whether your employees are at the office, at home, or even out on a business trip.
- Secure: NetSuite is a highly secure platform, it’s designed to safeguard your information at all levels and against every angle of possible intrusion. The NetSuite experts at GTS will leverage Oracle NetSuite’s secure designs and cloud infrastructures to help future-proof your growing business. Every feature and safeguard are specifically made for the challenges that today’s companies are facing when it comes to safekeeping their data.