JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Manufacturing and Engineering helps manufacturers especially those that operate within a mixed-mode (process, discrete, repetitive, etc.) manufacturing environment develop, manufacture, and distribute products in a timely fashion; use efficient processes that optimize resources; and satisfy customer expectations about quality, price, and delivery.
- Integrate manufacturing strategies to improve your competitiveness
- Manage all manufacturing modes with a single enterprise-wide system where all manufacturing processes share common inventory, material, planning, purchasing, and financial databases
- Enable quick transitions to different modes as you add or change product lines or tactics
- Simultaneously integrate all of your facilities regardless of which mode or modes they use
- UX One role-based landing pages for Plant Managers, Production Managers, and Production Schedulers provide at-a-glance alerts and analytics, along with easy navigation to take action Manufacturing Management Products:
- Quality Management
- Requirements Planning