Full Time | Junior Level | Lebanon
We are seeking an entry-level Network Administrator to look after our entire office infrastructure.
This role is open to Technical and professional schools/institutes fresh graduates.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage and maintain wired and wireless devices (laptops, PCs, VMs, Servers, Printers, Storage…)
- Administer and document the data network infrastructure, including Firewall, LAN (Switches), WAN (routers, Multiplexer), WLAN (access points), Internet (routers), Security (IP Cameras, DVRs), Fingerprint system and remote access.
- Manage patch and maintain running/required licenses (OS, third party programs…)
- Conducts technical research on network upgrades and components to determine feasibility, time required, and compatibility with current system.
- Works alongside other technical staff to ensure connectivity and compatibility between systems.
- Creates and maintains comprehensive documentation for all implemented networks.
- Performs other duties pertinent to this job as assigned.
Send your most recent CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to check other vacancies