Full Time | Senior level | Lebanon
Responsible for the full life cycles of blockchain applications, from research and analysis to design and execution. They utilize various programming languages to create interfaces, features, and architecture for different purposes, such as payment processing. Duties include building infrastructure, setting up security measures to protect against cyber-attacks, educating sales personnel on company technology, and establishing best work practices in addition to collaborating with engineers or other information technology personnel during the design process.
Skills and qualifications
- It is essential to have excellent programming skills.
- Knowledge of various programming languages, such as C++, Java, and Python will be fundamental.
- Experience with cryptography and specific blockchain protocols, such as Bitcoin and Ethereum, will be very helpful.
- As a blockchain developer, you should also have strong analytical abilities, effective communication skills in order to work with engineers and other technical personnel to create streamlined solutions.
- 5+ years of experience in software development with 3+ years of experience in developing and implementing Blockchain platforms or services
- Good understanding of Blockchain consensus protocols
- Strong knowledge of common algorithms and data structures (e.g. Merkle tree)
- Strong understanding of crypto algorithms
- Proficiency in one of the following languages: C++, Java,
- Development and deployment of smart contracts in Hyperledger Fabric