Full Time | Mid-Senior level | Lebanon
Responsible for building, testing, and deploying AI models, as well as maintaining the underlying AI infrastructure.
Skills and qualifications
- Coordinate between Data Scientists and Business Analysts.
- Automate infrastructure used by the Data Science team.
- Convert machine learning models into APIs so that other applications can access them.
- Test and deploy models.
- Develop minimum viable products based on machine learning.
- Automate processes by utilizing machine learning.
- Use AI to empower the company with novel capabilities.
- 3+ years in Artificial Intelligence.
- 5+ years in Big Data.
- Extensive experience with machine learning, fuzzy logic, predictive analytics, and automation.
- Strong algorithmic, statistical, and big data skills preferred.