Full Time | Junior Level | Lebanon
We are seeking an entry-level Technical Consultant who will be responsible for installing, upgrading, and supporting Oracle ERP Solutions and related technology components.
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology or equivalent education.
- Team working skills and good time management skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Oracle Database experience is a must (Minimum 1 year)
- Knowledge of cloud computing is a plus (Oracle, AWS, Azure, …)
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for maintenance, support and deployment of the ERP software.
- Database Administration
- Perform day-to-day support, administration and problem resolution of the applications. Also responsible for the daily maintenance, patch updates and testing.
- Server and client package build and deployments.
- Apply Updates and Service Pack upgrades.
- Security administration.
- Monitor and manage application system performance and availability.
- Provide complete and timely support for end users.
- Keep current and up-to-date with application architecture and service pack releases, functionality, and other technical components.
- Proactive performance tuning & risk mitigation.
- Recommend new best practices.
- Rapid & courteous support.
- Shell scripting in UNIX/Linux for scheduled jobs.
Send your most recent CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to check other vacancies