Team Lead or CTO
Full Time | C Level/Director/Senior | Lebanon
Responsible for making high-level decisions regarding a company’s technology. They help develop a company’s technology strategy and work with other IT team leaders and specialists to implement that plan. They also identify the short- and long-term technology needs of the organization, and work with executives to gather the resources needed. CTOs for larger companies sometimes give reports and press conferences regarding the organizations’ technology and security. They oversee the entire IT department, and usually report to the CEO or board of directors.
Skills and qualifications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Organization and time-management skills.
- Multitasking skills.
- Ability to manage large budgets effectively.
- Knowledge of latest technological advances that could benefit the company.
- Knowledge of all functions and roles within the IT department.
- Knowledge of best information security practices.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines under pressure.
- More than 10 years of experience in a technical role.
- More than 5 years of experience in managerial experience.
Expert in Blockchain and AI technology.