Full Stack Developer
Full Time | Mid-Senior level | Lebanon
Highly skilled computer programmer who is comfortable with both front and back end programming. Full Stack Developers are responsible for developing and designing front end web architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of applications and working alongside graphic designers for web design features, among other duties. Full Stack Developers will be required to see out a project from conception to final product, requiring good organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Developing front end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- 5+ years’ of relevant experience in building end to end complex software applications including front-end and server side components.
- Experience in multi-tiered distributed systems, web services, APIs.
- Extensive backend programming experience in Java.
- Strong experience in the design and development of tools using middleware systems like ActiveMQ, Rabbit MQ.
- Databases, such as PostgreSQL
- Experience with Git/GitHub use and integration
- Experience with JIRA and agile methodologies.
- Demonstrable work experience developing REST and SOAP services.
- Demonstrable technical writing and presentation skills and shall have generated technical documents in support of software development projects.
- Strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, software design and OOP.
- Working experience in building microservices with required engineering for its scalability and availability.
- A solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms and software design.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services.