Digital Marketing Specialist
Full Time | Lebanon
- Develop buyer personas.
- Create, deliver, and edit marketing materials and advertising campaigns that are effective and timely.
- Maintain the online presence and reputation of the company.
- Manage website design, content, SEO development, and tracking analytics to ensure all content is up-to-date and relevant.
- Planning digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media, and webinars.
- Update all Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, and other social media posts.
- Support the company by tracking incoming leads/prospects so marketing campaigns can be adjusted accordingly to help ensure company growth.
- Maintaining our social media presence across all digital channels.
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns.
- Monitor activities of competitors and industry trends.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Experience and knowledge of digital marketing and advertising, including but not limited to social media, blogging, and email marketing.
- Knowledge of WordPress, G Suite apps, and SEO tools
Skills and Qualifications
- Strong verbal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and within a time framework.
- Self-motivated, positive attitude, and excellent customer service capabilities.
- 1 – 3 years of experience in digital marketing.
Send your most recent CV to: email@example.com.
Click here to check other vacancies