Global Technology Solutions S.A.R.L. (GTS) is an IT company established in 2004 and operating within EMEA through its offices in Lebanon and Cyprus.
GTS is strongly involved and dedicated to providing a State-Of-Art Systems to the Middle East Business Community. GTS ERP services include: License Sales, Project Management, Implementation, Training, and After-Sales support.
GTS, an ERP consulting company, is a Gold Oracle Apps and Technology Partner Specialized on JD Edwards EnterpriseOne . GTS is committed to provide the best of breed services and solutions that maximizes our customers Return on Investment (ROI).
GTS is building its strategy on the foundation that a complex business world requires technology oriented solutions to be implemented on and within the customer’s structural base of know how; to obtain the best business practices which will reflect gracefully on the customer’s balance sheets.
GTS was founded through the X-JD Edwards, PeopleSoft, and Oracle Middle East Mid-management and consulting team, with over 10 years’ experience in the IT Arena.
For GTS to succeed, it has acquired the best workforce of consultants, where knowledge, certification, and commitment are a company culture through which we provide our services. Their hands-on experience is unprecedented and commendable as to the many jobs and projects that were executed in EMEA, mainly GCC countries in different industries: Oil & Gas, Chemicals, Construction, Electronics, Energy, Process and Discreet Industries, Trade & Distribution & Retail, in addition to public services such as government and education sectors
- Develop and deploy standard consulting processes and tools.
- Deliver on-time, on budget projects.
- Align resources to target market requirements.
- Train consulting resources on latest target industries and solutions.
GTS is licensed to sell and implement Application and Technology products from Oracle and Microsoft in the EMEA region with a main focus in the GCC, East-Med, Cyprus, and North Africa.
Lebanon was chosen as the initial starting point for setting up GTS in order to cater for the following:
- Establish Stronger Presence in East Med, Cyprus, and Egypt.
- The use of Tri-lingual speaking resources, Arabic, English, and French to build bigger market coverage.
- Centralized geographical location between 3 continents that enables GTS to provide services to its well established customer base in the GCC, an already fast moving momentum in East-Med and European Market penetration.